Classroom Inspiration

Wednesday 26 March 2014

I'VE BEEN BUSY!

My school is currently making the move toward personalised learning (exciting times!) and as part of this we are making up learning profiles for each student. It's been a long process deciding what we want to include in the profiles, and what would be the best way to present them. 

On Monday we had a PD day where my team (1/2's) were given the chance to sit down with the foundation (prep/kindergarten) teachers and make up a list of the things we want included in our profiles so that they were visually exciting and informative. 

The activities we decided on will give us an insight into each child's interests and preferred learning style. 
I've just put the pack in my TPT store and would love for you all to check it out and let me know what you think. Click on the picture below to be taken to my store. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment