Classroom Inspiration

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Meet the Teacher {LINKY}


Hi all!
Today I'm linking up with Stephanie from Falling Into First for her 'Meet the Teacher' linky party. Such a great way to get to know the teachers that inspire me!  


My name is Zoe Currie. I was born and raised in Portland Victoria and always thought I'd move away the first chance I got. And I did...but not for long. I spent 4 months in London after I got my teaching degree, which was an absolute blast! I came back to Portland for work and haven't left. 
I'm in my third year at All Saints and have loved every second of it. I've taught grade 1/2 for the past 3 years and have decided it's exactly where I want to be.

IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
When I was little I heard the word 'imagineer' for the first time...an imagineer is someone who imagines up new rides for Disney Land. Thats the job I would want!

THREE LITTLE WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOU. 
Creative, happy, organised. 

FINISH THE SENTENCE "                , SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
"Let's get the glitter out, said no teacher ever!!"

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE (DEAD OR ALIVE) TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?
Robert Pattinson...as Edward Cullen. He'd need to say in character. 

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
We're All Mad Here

Q: YOU GET ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT IS IT?
Flying! No doubt about it.

Q: WHAT'S YOU FAVOURITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there." - Lewis Carroll 

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Lego House by Ed Sheeran. My class sang this at assembly in my first year at All Saints. The music didn't work so I was going to skip it, but the kids assured me they could do it. So we sang it with no backing track. Proudest moment!

Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON, OR A NIGHT OWL?
Definitely night owl.

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOU TPT SHOP?
Probably my 'Classroom Goal Cards'. My kids use them to set their personal classroom goals. Plus the clipart is super cute :)


Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU!
I have a chihuahua/x named Prince who is the cutest, most beautiful little dog EVER! 
Look at that face!!

Now it's your turn :) Click the picture below to go to Stephanie's page to link up.



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - Your pup is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Zoe! I got here from the Meet the Teacher Blogger linky. Your classroom goal cards are so cute! - Lisa from Created for Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice to get to know you. Your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete