Classroom Inspiration

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Show Us What You Bought Linky

ATTENTION FRIENDS!
If you haven't yet been to TPT and put everything on your wish list into your cart, and checked out...then go and do it now! They are currently holding a Back to School sale and there are huge saving to be had. 

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to share some of the amazing resources I purchased on sale. Enjoy :) 
As I was trolling my favourite blogs, as I do at the end of the day, I saw Mel from Frog Spot bought some super fun Sight Word Pattern Block activities from one of my favourite sellers (and bloggers) Jennifer, from First Grade Blue Skies. So I clicked on the link and BAM! the grade 2 version is mine. 
I've had this Tie-rific Father's Day craftivity in my card for aaaages! I thought today was the perfect time to finally put it through the checkout. It's soo super cute, I can't wait to do this with my little wonders. 
I saw this Editable Pendant Banner on Jennifer's blog when she took some photos of her classroom projects. Love, love, love the bright colours, and the fact that you can write the students' names on there!
I also saw this one on Frog Spot in Mel's 'Show Us What You Bought' post. 
They are Ice-cream Math Centres by Doodle Bugs. Such a great resource for small groups, and for early finishers. 
Like I need an excuse to buy more of Krista's clipart. I will however use the TPT sale as one! 
Im obsessed with her cute style and bright colours. 
I picked up her Ocean Animals, Scuba and Mermaid clipart set, which I'm already thinking of ways to use in future resources.  
 
Well I'm off to checkout what everyone else got.
Happy shopping and blogging everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your ice cream math centers! That is one of my favorite products! thank you so much!!! xoxo kacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kacey :) I'm looking forward to showing it to the kids, they're going to love it!

      Delete
  2. Wow! The banner looks like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete