Classroom Inspiration

Monday 28 July 2014

I'm in love!

With organising that is!
I've always considered myself a very organised person (in my classroom anyway). Everything has its place and I can easily grab any art or craft supply I may need. But when I saw one of Maria Manore's most recent products I knew my supply cupboard was about to get a HUGE makeover...
(They are on sale as we speak so go right now and get them for yourself!)

As I look at these photographs I literally hear angels singing. 
Any teacher who says they don't hear it, is lying. 
Unfortunately we don't have a Big Lots in Australia, therefore my dream of having these bright coloured containers is dashed. But that doesn't matter because Maria's labels are going to look amazing on any storage containers, so I'm still super excited to get stuck in. 

Meanwhile...after school I went to our local cheap shop to buy some containers that match the ones I already have, and low and behold they no longer sell them. Needless to say I was devastated. However as I was walking to the checkout, what did I spy on sale for half price?!?!....wait for it....the clear storage pails that I've seen featured on the Kinder-Craze blog and have been looking for for sooo long! 
I felt extremely pleased with myself as those babies rang through the till. Awesome end to the day.

Stay tuned for photo updates, I can't wait to share them!
Happy blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment