Classroom Inspiration

Wednesday 2 July 2014

New Products!

I know it's too early to be even thinking about Christmas, but if you know me you know how much I love Christmas, so for me it's never too early. I have recently been organising all my clipart and felt the need to do something with the gorgeous Christmas themed clipart I purchased from Krista Wallden. So I decided to make something that I know my little wonders will love doing when we get toward the end of the year. I created colour by addition and colour by sight word no prep packets to print and use immediately in the classroom.
Click on the picture to be taken to my TPT store. 


Click on the picture to be taken to my TPT store. 

While I was in a creative mood I decided to also make some procedure writing templates that I plan on using when we go back for term 3. They are super simple and straight forward, great for reinforcing the layout and features of a procedure. 
 Click on the picture to be taken to my TPT store.

I hope these resources are helpful. 
Happy teaching :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment